August 6, 2015, two companies of the “CHATEAU GRONA” Group – JSC “Grona” and “Agro-Yug”, LLC – signed credit agreements on the program of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The funding was provided by EBRD loan partner – PJSC “Ukreximbank”, one of the largest banks in Ukraine.
JSC “Grona” and “Agro-south” became the first representatives of Ukrainian small and medium agribusiness, who have received funding under this program.
The funding was directed to insulation of wine tanks. This will reduce the cost of maintaining the desired temperature of wine; improve the quality and liquidity of inventory in the cold season.
Today Joint Stock Company The State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine (JSC Ukreximbank):
- is 100% state-owned;
- is one of the major operators in the Ukrainian banking market;
- services a considerable proportion of export and import activities effected by Ukrainian enterprises and enjoys unique experience in the Ukrainian market in various areas of export-import banking, including documentary business and trade finance;
- acts as the sole financial agent of the Government of Ukraine with respect to loans from foreign financial institutions, which are originated, borrowed or guaranteed by Ukraine;
- is a partner of the World Bank under the largest Export Development Project in Ukraine, a partner of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the EBRD) under the EBRD Trade Facilitation Programme and the EBRD Energy Efficiency Programme, a partner of Kreditanstalt fur Wiederaufbau (the KfW) under Small and Medium Enterprises Program;
- has the widest amidst Ukrainian banks foreign network of correspondents and long-standing reliable partners world-wide;
- is favoured with credit lines from global financial institutions for short-term documentary and trade finance transactions and is the only Ukrainian bank recognised by over 30 primary Export Credit Agencies as a direct borrower/guarantor on medium and long term financing;
- has a well developed branch network, which embraces all main regions and industrial centres of Ukraine.